Role of intern –
Each intern will be associated with one center. Where he or she’ll be responsible for:
– providing basic computer training (such as typing, web surfing, accessing various government websites, creating word files, email) to the Village Social Activist(VSA).
– Generating ideas to make the centers financially viable.
– Communicating the agenda and services of the centers to the masses
– Interacting with local governing bodies to take up people’s issues.
– Work closely with the local community and understand their issues.
What you will gain by becoming an intern?
You will get:
– A good understanding of the grass root level working of government and its social programs.
– Good exposure to social activism and associated challenges
– A unique opportunity to gain communication and leadership skills
– Sound financial insights on how to run business with a social conscience